Friday 14 December 2012

Safe

I figured out the combination to the safe and opened up the one in Derby Quad. Inside was a short video from Dr Baxter:


There was also some of empty phials with the yellow snow qr code lable, and details of Suzan Battlers log in to the military section of the TFT Biotech website with phone numbers for numerous TFT employees.



Once people had learnt I had cracked the code, I was inundated with tweets and DMs with requests for the combination, and was alerted via text that my phone number had been posted publicly on facebook, so, fearing for my safety, I shared the combination so that if anything happened to me, the information would be out there.

Since the safes have been opened, I've noticed that other safes have seemingly contained more documents than the Derby safe - is there a traitor amongst AmberOps who got there first?

No comments:

Post a Comment